Its sophistication, practicality and style are the perfect fit for a variety of work environments. The Arbor's TRUBase® Outsoles are contoured for comfort and superior arch support. Thanks to our proprietary PURGrip® technology, this shoe is oil-resistant, slip-resistant and non-marking. The cushioned, polyurethane TRUComfort® Insoles are designed with deep heel cups and arch support to help prevent leg, back and foot fatigue. The closed heel style ensures a secure fit. The Arbor gets the job done. Comfort and style are always underfoot. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly.
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Our TRUBase® outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Slight gore on side to accommodate foot ailments and for a more secure fit.
Men order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.